Bing rewards offering entry to receive 1020 for free and $200 towards contract

jt09xlt

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Just thought I would put this out to those that do not utilize Bing rewards as it is a great program.

10 Sweepstakes Entries: 5 Winners - Nokia Lumia
40creditsGold price: 35
The Nokia Lumia 1020. The smartphone with 41 megapixels and reinvented zoom. Nothing else comes close. Five lucky winners will get the first smartphone that puts the camera first, along with $200 cash towards a contract with AT&T.

No other smartphone can match the beautiful, detailed photos and vivid HD videos of the Nokia Lumia 1020. Experience the quality of the 41-megapixel camera, PureView technology, Optical Image Stabilization, and revolutionary zoom. Take stunning pictures while exploring the world of photography with Nokia Pro Camera. And Nokia Rich Recording makes it possible to capture stunning HD video with distortion-free sound. Enter today for a chance to win!

The sweepstakes ends on September 16, 2013 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time. After notifying the winners directly, we'll announce them on or around October 7 here.

By redeeming credits for this item, you accept the Official Rules, which include odds and prize descriptions. Open to legal residents of the 50 US (+DC) 13+.

jt09xlt

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I just saw this morning when I was doing my daily searches to build points, plus I am probably one of the few people that doesn't use twitter. I really want this phone but am stuck in contract with Verizon until December :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6