Camera Grip availability??

VelcroBP

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking to buy the camera grip for my 1020 in time for an upcoming vacation. Amazon is out of stock, as is every other online retailer I've checked. Anyone have any idea when a new shipment of these is expected? I noticed that the price has dropped already and hope that these aren't discontinued already.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I hear yah. Hoping to score a yellow grip before we head on our vacation next month. All they have available are Black in ATT stores.

antiochian2010

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I got black. Figured it would go well with the yellow and not be as much of a theft magnet..

Kind of bulky so definitely not my everyday case.

For that I shelled out the $39 USD for the AGF case - it's overpriced but I love it. And thankfully my belt holster is still large enough for a secure but not too tight fit..

nola75

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
The grip is available at AT&T stores or online. The simplest way to find a store is to go to the AT&T site and find the black grip under 1020 accessories. Then click on the in-store availability link and enter your zip code. Microsoft has them online too but is charging $75.00 so AT&T is the way to go if you want a black one right now. If it has to be white or yellow then that is a problem so far.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck