Has anyone gotten the Call + SMS blocker update?

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I installed it on my AT&T 1020. I used Lumia Pusher to get the update. If you can find it there, then it'll get rolled out eventually.

John20212

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I think I will hold of getting it on my 1020 since there is potential for error. Can anyone else confirm hwalker84s fail?

cliac

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Install the Lumia pusher app . You can easily find updates for them.
It seems Lumia Pusher is no longer available. Do I miss something?

Yep, got 2 updates notification in the Store app and updated. Great addition. Wondering if I should block some of my relatives?? :eek:rly:
I don't have any update in Store app so far. Would love the feature to block some # for calls and SMS...

John20212

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I think I will hold of getting it on my 1020 since there is potential for error. Can anyone else confirm hwalker84s fail?

I could not resist and installed it, glad to report it went fine and everything seems to be working, once again great adition by Nokia to the Lumia line of phones.

btw I did not have to soft reset or anything, it just installed from the store and worked

antiochian2010

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Not only installed fine, but now blocking this obnoxious Canadian pharmaceutical sales co from area code 210 that tries to call 3-4x per day! I tested also with my backup prepaid phone.. the blocker doesn't reject, just passes directly into voicemail. After, I used unblock and my backup phone called through perfectly. I have not yet tried with SMS..

Running AT&T USA variant unlocked on T-Mobile USA

LiveTilesRus

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Greetings from a newbie in wpcentral.

Yesterday I got an update notice for the "display + touch" app but not extras+info. I waited overnight and when I had no update notice this morning, I chose to get the update from the WP Central link.

One thing I'm not liking about WP8: No way to force an automatic check for updates. It will update on it's own time not yours. Then you read instances of two WP's in a household where one device updates and a week later the 2nd device hasn't.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786