I have to reconnect to home WiFi, including reentering password, whenever I'm back in range.

I have system set for auto reconnect but that doesn't seem to be working obviously.

Any assistance appreciated.
    08-10-2013 12:35 PM
    If you go to a restaurant or someplace that offers free wifi but you have to enter a password, (Generally, those don't change for months, if ever). and go back a week or so later, does the same thing happen?
    08-10-2013 12:59 PM
    I have to reconnect to home WiFi, including reentering password, whenever I'm back in range.

I have system set for auto reconnect but that doesn't seem to be working obviously.

Any assistance appreciated.
    I presume its for your home network?

If so try deleting the saved the wi fi profile for your home wi fi and reconnecting, hopefully this should clear out the glitch. Also do you have "keep wi fi on when screen times out"?.

Me personally I have all the other options turned off about from the keep alive and my wi fi auto connects when I'm in the range of the wi fi network at home or at work.

If you go to a restaurant or someplace that offers free wifi but you have to enter a password, (Generally, those don't change for months, if ever). and go back a week or so later, does the same thing happen?
    Generally speaking that is true, as a matter or principle they should be changed every day - the cafe's I go to frequently do change their passkey every day.
    Last edited by TechFreak1; 08-10-2013 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Edit: Just saw jazmac's post
    08-10-2013 01:00 PM
    My lumia 610 has taken itself off home wifi only in the last two days. I have no save option as such but have taken off all others I had listed.
    Re-boot, so far so good. It has never done this before I was beginning to think I was going ga ga.
    10-01-2013 08:17 AM
    I've only ran into this once, but it was with a hidden network. It was already saved to my phone though. I had to delete it and reconnect. I haven't been able to test it again though. It was my buddies house, so I know his login info didn't change.
    10-01-2013 08:31 AM