Unlocking internet tethering on Unlocked 1020?

my_wolfe

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm on Bell Canada using an unlocked 8X from AT&T. Is there anyway to get tethering to work without access point (its a nokia app and is unfortunately not available for my phone!) Is there another app that does the same thing? Thanks.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm on Bell Canada using an unlocked 8X from AT&T. Is there anyway to get tethering to work without access point (its a nokia app and is unfortunately not available for my phone!) Is there another app that does the same thing? Thanks.

I can't answer your question, but I can pose one of my own: why didn't you fet a Bell 8x?

Malcolm Clement

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Are there any settings that allow for enabling internet sharing while still on AT&T? I have the unlimited data plan (grandfathered) with my unlocked AT&T Lumia 1020. All of these posts are about getting internet sharing to work on other networks using an AT&T phone... wondering if it's possible on the AT&T network?

vartanarsen

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I have a weird twist on this whole thing. Other people are using ATT-Branded then unlocked phones on different carriers. However, I am using a completely unbranded L920 on actually ATT network- that allows tethering. And all i get is the 611 message. I called ATT for 2 hours, and they couldnt help me....what gives?

greengrenadez

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
@Flavio76 , I bought the same unlocked 1020 from Amazon and I'm on the att network and tried everything I found or know to but still no tethering. What did you do and what can I do?

Thanks in advance
Greengrenadez

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital