Nokia Lumia 1020 vs Samsung Galazy S4 ZOOM

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
we need more apps , tired of hearing it on every video or comparison. Man these people get pissed when they can't ruin photos with instagram.

Just Kidding, agree with every video that WP needs more apps and Microsoft has to get the issues sorted soon. (I am tired of writing this too many times :D )

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I doubt that Nokia would have been able to pull off the camera as well if they'd gone Android. I don't know WHY everyone wants them to make it with something else. And overall, this phone STOMPS the S4 Zoom in everything but zooming. My gf watched the vid with me and thought the colors washed out more after he zoomed it in, too.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I doubt that Nokia would have been able to pull off the camera as well if they'd gone Android. I don't know WHY everyone wants them to make it with something else. And overall, this phone STOMPS the S4 Zoom in everything but zooming. My gf watched the vid with me and thought the colors washed out more after he zoomed it in, too.

I'm no friend to android but there is nothing about that platform that would prevent Nokia from producing the 1020, probably the opposite as they would have access to hardware that could probably help in reducing processing time. There is nothing special about WP itself that helped them get the 1020 made.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234