Accesories thread

Ma1dere

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site
Ok, my question is not exactly about accessories, but it is slightly related to the last one posted here. I'm a bit concerned about the glass covering 1020's camera eye, is it tough and does it realy need any kind of protection (from both dirt and physical damage)?

kuffcakes

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
have anyone tried the Bodyguardz screen protector yet? Does it get scratched easily?

I haven't tried the Bodyguardz screen protector but am currently using the Armorsuit. It is a wet application process and is a bit difficult to install without any ripples in the protector. It doesn't scratch but does feel a little rubbery if you use your finger nails on it. I like that it has a lifetime warranty replacement.

T1Cybernetic

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Ok, my question is not exactly about accessories, but it is slightly related to the last one posted here. I'm a bit concerned about the glass covering 1020's camera eye, is it tough and does it realy need any kind of protection (from both dirt and physical damage)?

As far as I know the camera glass is also Gorilla Glass ;) I have not seen any other protection for it though :( Just the regular flip open type cases.

I am considering this case when it is back in stock ;) Does anyone have one and is it up to the job of protection?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00EIJ1VRA?tag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU2294957

Chris_kosmidis

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
WP_20140116_14_43_36_Pro.jpg

I want to talk about this little dude!!The Nokia portable charger DC-19!!I know it isn't an exclusive 1020 accessory but wow!!This thing can charge my Lumia 1020 one and a half times, which considering my daily usage is amazing!!I think this is a must have for every lumia owner!It's stylish, small and portable!!

hyderaly

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Got my 1020 and this case. Quite happy with the phone and the case. Having smashed the screen on my 920 thrice (I know, unbelievable isn't it), I am not risking the front screen unprotected... BUT... the problem is that I can only use the case above OR wireless charging grip. Only if there was a wireless charging case with a flap that covers the screen... Any ideas?

dbdmora

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello all, I just exchanged my 920 for a 1020. I even got my wife to convert from her iPhone to a 1020. The only thing that is missing is the wireless charging on the 1020. I was wondering if anyone has used one of these before. I plan on ordering one to see if it will work, based on the pic it looks thin and can fit between the phone and case.

eForChina - Wireless Charger Receiver Module for 5 Pin Micro USB / Sony Yuga C6603 / Nokia Lumia 1020 / Lumia 625 / Lumia 925 / Galaxy Ace 3 (S7272) / Galaxy S IV Zoom (C1010)

rybones2112

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
AT&T Store Sale!
Stopped by the AT&T Store in Del Mar, CA. today to pick up a screen protector, and they sold me both the Speck Candy case and Zagg invisishield - both at half price!
Basically, The Speck case came to $17, and the Zagg came in at $15.

Not sure if this is everywhere just to get rid of the stock, or if it was something else - but I figured half off on a Zagg shield is pretty sweet, and the half off case is very nice as well!

Enjoy!

asuntest

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Maybe you could consider the case with a camera cover. The design is very special.4-corner reinforce avoid hurt by drop in a accident.also the front screen is wrapped with flex TPU.also effect protect the screen very well
@gadget2us ImageUploadedByWPCentral Forums1393768786.640319.jpg

DIY design -leather injection
Online service
Gadget2us.com

Garrickus

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello all, I just exchanged my 920 for a 1020. I even got my wife to convert from her iPhone to a 1020. The only thing that is missing is the wireless charging on the 1020. I was wondering if anyone has used one of these before. I plan on ordering one to see if it will work, based on the pic it looks thin and can fit between the phone and case.

eForChina - Wireless Charger Receiver Module for 5 Pin Micro USB / Sony Yuga C6603 / Nokia Lumia 1020 / Lumia 625 / Lumia 925 / Galaxy Ace 3 (S7272) / Galaxy S IV Zoom (C1010)

Hi dbdmora,

how did you get on with this ? Any news ?

Many thanks

Garrickus

mouseglider

Jun 18, 2007
www.mouseglider.com
I don't know if this is proper because I just happened to find this thread via one of my broken link searches - so if this is improper, moderator, please delete this.

I have developed kickstand4u mobile kickstand for all mobile devices that might be of interest to anyone that might have a use for one - please check www.kickstand4u.com

BTW, you guys have some nice accessories to choose from - very nice!

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro