To lanyard or not to lanyard

JustlMe

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
For my L1020 I'm using one and definitely going to keep on using one, using the nokia one now probably going to get a better looking one soon, taking pictures with it my most feared scenario would be this this yellow beast slipping out of my hands...:sweaty:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
there are 2 well kept secrets about the lanyard only a few know:

1st) it can allow for great cat photos as they attempt to nom the lanyard
That's awesome! It looks like sleeping kitty is having some pleasant dreams whilst playing with the lanyard during sleep.

clemgrad85

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I originally voted "no" in the poll, but have since tried the lanyard and now I kind of like it. It does make it easier to pull the phone from the pocket.

Flavio76

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I saw this topic before my phone arrives, and never imagined using it.... put it is so practical , on the front and back side pocket of your jeans, you just reach it and pull. Really handy when taking pics as well....

Yes for it

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Do they come shipped with matching color of the phone? Meaning does the yellow 1020 come with a yellow one and white with white? It's not my thing to have a lanyard but I'm thinking of picking up the White 1020 for my wife and a white lanyard would be nice.

I guess you could try a combo of something like this:

WMA 100 X Assorted Coloured Mobile Phone Strap String Cord Lanyard with 7mm Jump rings-Pack of 100: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

and this

10 x Blue Neck Lanyards for ID Badge Holders with Safety Breakaway Clip: Amazon.co.uk: Office Products

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre