AT+T Locker App on Lumia 1020

metsfan421

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Will the AT+T Locker app on the Lumia 1020 automatically upload your photos once connected to Wi-Fi or do you actually have to start the app and watch each picture get uploaded. Not sure if it will upload when you close the app or navigate to something else once it shows that the upload has started. Anyone have any experience with this app?

B1zzle

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
yes the app must be on and the only thing on your screen
if your screen times out it ceases the uploads.
a horrid PITA but hey it gets them in the cloud.
otherwise
the old usb cord is your friend

dfaris

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Not sure about anyone else but my AT&T Locker works great. As soon as I connect to WiFi my photos upload without a problem.
II have not has an issue yet.

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
When I got it to work I checked to see if it would continue loading when the screen shut off...nope....it sucks!!! Not worth even using won't even open now for me!! Been like that for a little under a week that app is a jk

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Well, I thought I was the only one with problems using AT&T Locker. I'm glad that it wasn't just me. I'll be uninstalling the app - 50GB of storage for free or not.

giffis

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Upload is very slow. If you take lot of picture it is useless. USB is the only option to store high resolution pictures.

lantern20

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
ATT doesn't even advertise the app as available for WP on their website. That should show you how much of a premier carrier they are for WP & how much they are going to support it.

Tom_Thomas

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
My phone also will not upload to AT&T Locker in the background, it must be open. Still looking for a setting to change to allow upload to the site in the background.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos