Official AT&T Price Cuts in Small Regions

redeyss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I purchased mine in Bozeman MT and paid $640 off contract. Now that's a small market. I believe it was still $299 on contract tho.
Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Board Express

cmore675

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
How did you get that?

The rep had a really hard time with the order, computer kept messing up on him. So I upgraded 1 of my lines, and we stayed on the phone for a good hr. Terms and conditions wouldn't go through, all sorts of stuff. So the next day I called and the rep looked through the notes of my order and gave it to me for 50 bucks plus a Speck case. This is the reason I stay with ATT. Altho Verizon has better coverage in my area they are kind of dicks. ATT always works with me. I've been with them for over 20 yrs.

lostaggie

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
The rep had a really hard time with the order, computer kept messing up on him. So I upgraded 1 of my lines, and we stayed on the phone for a good hr. Terms and conditions wouldn't go through, all sorts of stuff. So the next day I called and the rep looked through the notes of my order and gave it to me for 50 bucks plus a Speck case. This is the reason I stay with ATT. Altho Verizon has better coverage in my area they are kind of dicks. ATT always works with me. I've been with them for over 20 yrs.

That is reason I stick with AT&T vs anyone else... Verizon doesn't care at all once you are in contract or a current customer...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans