Is there a very good protective case for the 1020!?

bikertomk

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I bought the Speck case because it was the only thing immediately available at the AT&T store, figuring I'd get a "better" case a little later. But I actually like the Speck and will stick with it. I thought about the Otterbox but not sure I want to cope with the bulkiness and the built-in screen protector that supposedly degrades touch screen use.

bcolton

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Ditto for the Speck case. I've used the Speck Grip case so far on the GS4 & wife's iPhone 5. Both work very well and offer great protection.

The Speck Grip case for the Lumia 1020 provides great protection (especially around the camera), isn't too bulky, and of course has great grip

So I was certainly happy to see the case available for the Lumia 1020 in the AT&T store. The buttons are a seemed a little stiff, but I worked over the buttons a bit before putting on the case and all is well.

cmore675

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
ATT threw in the speck for free after I haggled with them. That's the only reason I stay with ATT. They are always willing to work with me, and have treated me wonderful for the last 20 yrs.

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I love the Speck case so far, it does protect the phone nicely and especially the back camera! Easy to take off and on between this and now my camera grip. Still am waiting for that leather case, but that is looking more and more like a dream now :(

Paul Duncan1

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I bought the otter box and think it's great. I don’t think you could get better protection. I did end up taking the built in screen protector off because it did mess with the touch screens sensibility. My son has a 920 with the same otter box defender and the screen protector didn't make any difference in the sensitivity on his screen. I think they are about the same amount of money, but I would say that you would get better protection from the otterbox but it is bulkier than the Speck which looks like a good case.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes