Create slide show and ability to save it!

topdogg317

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I recently just upgraded from an N8 to the 1020....I was wondering if there is an app out there, similar to the "Video editor" that was available on the N8 that allows you to create slideshows from your pics, along with adding music, and the ability to save it. I've searched the store and still unable to find anything like the "video editor" that was on the N8, I thought Musifypictures would work, but that's not the case...Thanks in advance!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
So far, I don't think there is an app that fills thus particular niche.
If you're going to try to search the store, well, the search function is horrible.

Besides, the only app that can open at least one kind of slideshow is under the Office Suite. And, don't even think about trying to make a slideshow there - you can't.

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
This remains a ripe opportunity for development. Showing photos on your phone is a pretty common behavior- it seems like the ability to very quickly put together a 15-30 second slideshow with music and some nice transitions and pan/scans would be a no-brainer.

tgr42

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I was just reading yesterday about how to do this using ffmpeg. But this requires a computer and is probably a little more complicated than you'd like. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes