Nice $7 TPU Case from Amazon!

GloriousGlory

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
This is my re-post from the Accessories thread. If anyone is looking for a fairly high quality, dependable case for cheap.. I can say I really like this one. I currently prefer it over the otterbox and camera grip for light/daily use.

case1.jpg

case2.jpg

Amazon.com: TUDIA Ultra Slim Melody Series TPU Protective Case for Nokia Lumia 1020 / Nokia EOS (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

Got one of these TPU cases for $7 on Amazon. Button presses are responsive and the case fits like a glove. Build quality is a little rough around the edges, but for that price it is really impressive. Easy to take on and off in case you want to swap into the camera grip. I'm most likely going to be using this one as my daily case over the otterbox and the camera grip cases.

This is sleek with good corner protection and doesn't add any bulk at all. You can slide the lanyard right through the opening without any hassle.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I wonder why these manufacturers leave a hole for the charging shell contacts? I would rather see them close it up to protect from dirt.

yeewiz

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
is there a lip on the back of the case surrounding the camera to prevent the camera hump from touching ground when laying the phone down?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss