unlocked 1020 - where can I buy in NYC?

dania1

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

I'm not from USA and i'll be in Manhattan for only 1,5 day.

Where can I buy an unlocked Nokia Lumia 1020? (i don't want to buy online, since i'm not going to stay long enough to receive it at the hotel!).

I checked at J&R, Best Buy, Walmatr, but i think they sell only 1020 with carrier plans at the stores...

Thank you!

Dani

khunhorm

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Can't you buy it online days before you will be there and have it sent to your hotel? Make it so that it will arrive before or during your stay. Just a thought.

dania1

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Can't you buy it online days before you will be there and have it sent to your hotel? Make it so that it will arrive before or during your stay. Just a thought.

The hotel only accepts to receive purchases with 3 days advanced, maximum. And I'm really afraid on spending U$ 700,00 and have some problem with it! :S

dania1

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Buy it at a Microsoft store. You'll still get the camera case and AT&T will unlock it for you over the phone.

I saw this forum here, but 2 things concerns me:
1) They only sell with a AT&T plan, and I'm not an USA resident. (is that right?)
2) My english is not so good for this kind of conversation with AT&T by phone! rsrsrs :p

falconeight

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
I saw this forum here, but 2 things concerns me:
1) They only sell with a AT&T plan, and I'm not an USA resident. (is that right?)
2) My english is not so good for this kind of conversation with AT&T by phone! rsrsrs :p

I bought my phone from a Microsoft store cash and they never asked me if I had a AT&T account. You should be fine.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99