DannyUC6

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Can we get a strictly cases thread. What you have, maybe thoughts or images. I have tried the AGF and speck. Not impressed. Have a Tetded on order. Will post pics when I receive it. I really want an Incipio feather. Hit it!

capcom303

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I've got an otterbox defender on mine since day one but thats only 3 weeks now. Can tell you I was going to take it out of the case to take picture because I want to sell the phone and it is hard to get this case back off the phone

prakashdg

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I had a gel case in the beginning and a transparent skin on the camera metal part. Recently I have gone the skinomi full body skin way and though the first skin shipped out did not fit perfectly, at least the camera module is protected from scratches...so just a skinomi dark wood skin on the camera part and pretty much nothing else but the screen protector on the front.

redeyss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I bought a poetic palette case from amazon that is a hard shell with soft grip coating. I really like this case, seems well made and very slim and light. The camera hump is exposed and I put some tape on the edge where the phone rests. We need a stand alone protector for the camera hump imho. I ordered a nillkin hard case that covers the hump and has cutouts for flashes and lens, will report when I receive it;)

redeyss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the links but I believe the point of this thread is to get opinions and reviews on cases that are actually being used by 1020 owners. Please sound off on what case/cases you have used and pros/cons of these cases.

KimRocka

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently using the black AGF case just because I can't seem to find one that catches my eye. My hubby has the Otterbox on his. He doesnt really like the built in screen protector because it doesnt sit flush against the screen but provides the protection expected from Otterbox.

Ultimateone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
So I went back in Amazon and looked up what I had ordered:

Both the YESOO and Dealgadgets cases are the ultra slim fit cases and they fit damn near perfect and have been great so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes