Moshi iVisor AG Screen Protector

yeoldgreat1

May 9, 2013
Visit site
After reading the WP Central review for the Moshi iVisor AG Screen Protector, I'm really interested in getting one for my Lumia 1020.

I've found the cheapest on ebay, otherwise it's also at AT&T online The only issue is that I can't find anywhere that will ship to the UK. Would anyone on here be willing to buy/forward one on to me? I can organise payment through PayPal if needed.

Thanks!

pezley

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
What attracts you to the Moshi one out of interest ?

We have just started making Screen Protectors and we are based in the UK and am keen to find out what people look for.
Ours our 0.2mm Self healing, %99 clarity and Slick for the front and 0.1mm for the housing covers. Both Wet apply and I have just finished designing a custom one for the 1020. If you were interested in buying one I'm happy to offer you one and if you aren't %100 happy, give you a refund. Just trying to provide the best product I can and the biggest part of that is getting feedback from people who are using them.

yeoldgreat1

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I was interested in the face that is was removable and washable mainly. It's supposedly fingerprint resistant and glare resistant which is a plus.
I'd be interested in trying yours. How much would it be?

pezley

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Ours are ?5.25 for a front and back shield inclusive of delivery with in the UK.
The back cover wraps around the entire device, from one edge of the screen all the way round the back to the other.

ours certainly have different benefits to the Moshi ones. I stand by what I said, if you wanted one and weren't happy you can have a full refund.

Haveyou applied a wet screen protector previously ?

yeoldgreat1

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I used different wet types in the past, Zagg mainly. I found that the parts that covered the body of the device never curled round enough or were very eager to peel off and attract a hell of a lot of dust. How much of the back does it cover (is there a part for the camera bump?) and does yours cover the front camera?

What's the best method of payment for you?

pezley

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
The exact reason you mention above is why we are using the thinner 0.1mm material on the back. I was fed up of the material peeling on corners and dust getting underneath.

I have had mine fitted to my 920 now for two weeks and it's thrown in and out of my bag, pockets etc and it looks as it did day 1. happy to report no peeling or dust.

The back cover for the 1020 will cover the camera, I'm waiting for mine to arrive for final fitting to make sure it's all OK but if you want to see what it covers I can email you a pic of the design schematics. There is a piece to cover the camera, full wrap around the back and over the buttons ( with cut outs ) There are also pieces for the top and bottom.

As for the Front facing Camera. On mine I prefer with out the cut out. I have done extensive testing and am quite confident in that it doesn't produce any quality loss. For customers though the camera cut out is there, response so far has been that they prefer the cut out for reassurance that they are not ruining it. Understandable. I can taylor it to what ever you like though.

Paypal would be best, PM me if you do fancy it

Attached are some pics of my 920.
1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG

pezley

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
in fact if you wanted one I would rather point you to our ebay page. I know we technically lose money on fees etc but at the mo, feedback is important to us. That is if you use ebay of course.

pezley

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
With out having the 1020 with the charging plate here i cant say yes or no. How the 920 is holding up i would say yes. Will know shortly the thicker 0.2mm back the same as zagg id say no.

pezley

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
The 1020 is now up on ebay and will be tested with a test handset tomorrow. None will be sent out until tested on the actual device for re assurance

MrZippo

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
The 1020 is now up on ebay and will be tested with a test handset tomorrow. None will be sent out until tested on the actual device for re assurance

Nice I have just ordered one, really looking forward to it. I haven't used a wet type before so any tips on applying it. Thanks

pezley

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Thanks mr zippo.! They do come with a full text guide but i am also aiming to have a video guide up by the time you receive yours. I'm here for questioned though. Biggest would be to get the protector adhesive wet as soon as you remove it from its backing. If any dust settles with the liquid it will get squeezed out but if get dust on the adhesive it can be a pain to remove. It is an easy process, after your first go you will be a master

MrZippo

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks mr zippo.! They do come with a full text guide but i am also aiming to have a video guide up by the time you receive yours. I'm here for questioned though. Biggest would be to get the protector adhesive wet as soon as you remove it from its backing. If any dust settles with the liquid it will get squeezed out but if get dust on the adhesive it can be a pain to remove. It is an easy process, after your first go you will be a master

Are they easy to line up like the dry ones? So I guess waiting 5 mins after a hot shower is the best way to apply one as the steam minimises the dust particles in the air. Also what do you use to get the protector adhesive wet? Use a soft sponge?
What's the protection like compared to a dry one like say Zagg or Martin fields or Steinheil as I have only used those before.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb