Moshi iVisor AG Screen Protector

pezley

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
The Lumia 1020 has a "Gorilla Glass 3" Screen, why should someone use a Screen Protector?

whilst gorilla glass is very strong its still scratch'able and quite easily so. No where near as easy as regular glass but it can still certainly happen

Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_209 using Tapatalk

Jakeway

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
The Lumia 1020 has a "Gorilla Glass 3" Screen, why should someone use a Screen Protector?

Before she had a 920, my girlfriend had a Lumia 800. The screen on the 800 managed to look as new until the day she sold it without the need for a screen protector.

We thought this was due to Gorilla Glass and we thought the 920 would stand up to scratches too.... But her new 920 picked up really, REALLY bad scratches after only a week. Not sure how it happen, we think it was from being in her handbag with keys.

At the time replacing the screen would cost half as much as the phone. I looked into was to solve and tried a few polishes but in the end it was easier to buy another 920 and sell the scratched one.

As you can imagine it took a few weeks to sell and we lost a fair bit of money on it.

From now on I will always spent the $12 on a good screen protector. The alternative is far too much hassle and heartache.

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
whilst gorilla glass is very strong its still scratch'able and quite easily so. No where near as easy as regular glass but it can still certainly happen

Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_209 using Tapatalk

Don't suppose you have the screen protectors for the Sony Xperia Z3 please?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss