Making music playlist- any way to select "all songs"?

41Pixels

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Is there any easy way to create a music playlist which includes all songs? Even something like a "random playback" of all songs would be cool. Not that familiar with this Windows 8 Music Player. Thanks.

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Is there any easy way to create a music playlist which includes all songs? Even something like a "random playback" of all songs would be cool. Not that familiar with this Windows 8 Music Player. Thanks.

WMP would probably be the easiest way under the circumstance you mentioned but it's still far from ideal.

I miss the days when I used Symbian and could just create a playlist in notepad, save as a particular file type, copy to the phone and bingo.

There's so many ways in which WP8 needs improving and this should definitely be high on the agenda.

41Pixels

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
For some reason when I go to Nokia music, and try to do the shuffle, it only plays the same song over and over. It's like it doesn't see any of my other songs....? Do I have to go to every song and click on the star to add them to my playlist? Just wish they had a select "ALL" option. That is my playlist, "all of my songs". Just seems like too much jumping through hoops to get a simple end result of random play all songs. To have to individually check a star on every song seems a bit much. Maybe its just me?

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Scroll accross to the 'songs' list. Tap the first song to start it playing. Tap shuffle play. Tap the song name below the album art. Tap the save icon on the page that pops up. Give your playlist a name.
There it is, a random playlist of all the songs.

41Pixels

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Some how or another after I selected My Music, then scrolled across to "songs" it now gives me the option at the top to "shuffle all". Thats all I wanted to do. Thank you for your help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750