Cases, lens cover

daniel_sherlock

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Is there anything, I can get to protect the camera sensor as I have purchased a few but the sensor and lens is exposed is there a cover that will protect it. Also is it easy to replace

buxz777

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
I got this case Nillkin Matte Textured Super Shield Hard Shell Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 1020 | eBay

It does cover the camera 'bulge' but leaves the lens and flash exposed (obviously) - it feels really nice too and adds a bit more grip to the phone.

i have this case and it is very nice , are you worried it will scratch the matte coating of the 1020 as its a ''hard'' case i usaully use a hybrid case with silicone inside ..... cant find one foe the 1020 in uk . I really like the case you mentioned ans the way it covers the camera hump but the phone feels and looks great without one too .... hummmm

buxz777

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Is there anything, I can get to protect the camera sensor as I have purchased a few but the sensor and lens is exposed is there a cover that will protect it. Also is it easy to replace

actually just remembered martin fields screen protectors come with a camera lens cut out and they are always bang on size ;-) nice one ;-)

Martin Fields Overlay Plus Screen Protector (Nokia Lumia 1020)

MFOP-NokiaLumia1020.png

daniel_sherlock

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Ok yeah took a look at martin fields bit pricy is actually worth it. I got a pack of 6 protectors of amazon for 4.99 so i can have a few goes to get it perfectly.

gbbg

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
doesn't the Nillkin have open edges on the front? I am worried about dinging at those very corners. What do you guys think about the front corners of the case? Any reviews on it?

buxz777

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
doesn't the Nillkin have open edges on the front? I am worried about dinging at those very corners. What do you guys think about the front corners of the case? Any reviews on it?

the edges on the front are a little exposed , its a shame , however it does offer good protection to the camera hump and lifts the lens further from surfaces , it also adds grip to the slippery 1020 id say apart from the front corner edges its a pretty spot on hard case type of protection ;-)

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I was looking at that case, have you noticed any issues with the flash bouncing off the surrounding plastic? Some people have said night photos with flash were affected.

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
OP I am with you! Nokia should have made that leather case with the lens cover! Looked classy and well nice! I had the Speck case, plus side....it has a nice bulge on the back so if you place it on its back on a table the camera won't touch or even come close! Same goes for the front, I got rid of it due to the bulk it added and the side buttons were a pain too use!! It took some breaking in, if it wasn't for the added weight and size, it was the perfect case!

I just ordered that poetic clear atmospheric case. The review on wwpcentral made me think it was worth a shot, its on amazon for like $9.00 and it provides a nice hump. I posted a few weeks ago a similar question about the cases and the only one with a lens cover is that Nokia wannabe knock off, but for price doesn't seem bad, but the sides look real cheap and $20 that is with shipping and having to wait god knows how long from wherever they are sending it made me pass!
Some people also told me as well, mentioned above, its pretty hard to scratch up the back of the camera, and I read Nokia will help greatly if there are any issues. How true this is, I don't know, just be careful that's all. I usually lay my phone face down due to my OCD, I will let you know how that poetic case is, at work now, but was delivered today!

Santanu Achar

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
without registration 10000 free india classified websites list ads posting software
PLAN DETAILS ::
( PLAN : A )
Price Rs. 425/- (INR)
( 5000+ List Package only )
80% Working And Confirmed Classifieds Sites List.
2000+ List No Registration Only Indian Location Classified Site.
2000+ List Registration Only Indian Location Classified Site.
1000+ List World Location Classified Site.
We collected total 15,000 workingclassified websites.
These 15,000 Classified Website List Costs you only Rs.425/- one time and remain with you for life time.
This is ONE TIME LIFE TIME cost foryou.NO DUPLICATE AND NO SAME LAYOUT WEBSITES.
MORE SAMPLE WEBSITES LIST
DETAILS FOR VISIT :
Ads1.in free classified ads | free ads post | without registration free ads post | india's no1 ad posting site | all india classified ads post
Osclass » Error
kdpgroup.co.in
Indiaclassified8.com
15,000 FREE CLASSIFIED INDIAN WEBSITES LIST 100% WORKING FOR AD POSTING. - Blog
http://kdpgroup.webs.com/
downloads free classified websites list 4 u
http://in.linkedin.com/in/indiaclassified8
15,000 FREE CLASSIFIED INDIAN WEBSITES LIST 100% WORKING FOR AD POSTING.
15,000 FREE CLASSIFIED INDIAN WEBSITES LIST 100% WORKING FOR AD POSTING. - 15,000 FREE CLASSIFIED INDIAN WEBSITES LIST 100% WORKING FOR AD POSTING.
India Email Id List Mobile Number Database, Free classified websites list for ad posting in India without registration, Ads Posting Software, Bulk Email Sending Software, Email Collecting Software, Fr - indiaclassified8
http://indiaclassified8.blog.com/
CONTACT EMAIL : kdpgroup4u@ gmail.com
CONTACT ME : +919614334100
+919679711650

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb