Lumia 1020 AT&T unlock code not found

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
AT&T has cracked down severely with providing unlock codes for some of its phones shortly after the iphone 5S was released which has caused almost everything 3rd party unlocking site to stop selling unlock codes for iphones as well as the Lumia 920, 1020 and 1520.

And the 1% who claim they can get your unlock code are charging anywhere from $100-$200 which is absolute crazy and definitely not worth it, no phone is worth paying that much to unlock it.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
AT&T has cracked down severely with providing unlock codes for some of its phones shortly after the iphone 5S was released which has caused almost everything 3rd party unlocking site to stop selling unlock codes for iphones as well as the Lumia 920, 1020 and 1520.

And the 1% who claim they can get your unlock code are charging anywhere from $100-$200 which is absolute crazy and definitely not worth it, no phone is worth paying that much to unlock it.

The Reward is cheese for those unlockers.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
How about Ideviceguys guys ?

Ordered on 24th November, so far my reaction is similar to your current avatar.

addheat

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
those guys from unlockexpress disappeared and stopped replying my emails. I opened a claim against them on PayPal to get my money back...

I lost hope in unlocking my phone. I'll just sell it on eBay next week and buy an unlocked international version.

I wish I had read this earlier. Purchased a code through unlockexpress on late November. Opened a claim a month later. What a waste of time.

vimukthi999

May 28, 2013
Visit site
i live in Israel, so i got the phone on ebay from a dude who got it as a gift for developers from Nokia. that's why it didnt pass through at&t and didnt get registered on their systems. so all at&t reps told me that the systems recognizes the device as Nokia device but no model or unlock code.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

same like you,,live sri lanka,,got from ebay,,
yesterday i just got unlock code from at&t who asked from nokia for me,,
as my phone not in their inventry,,
seller said he got this as gift

Khesi Leander

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I've registered just to share my experience, since i was facing the similar problem.
After almost a year of trying to unlock my Lumia 1020 that has been blacklisted I found an ebay unlock seller that got the job done. I'd like to share the link for anyone who like me have given up on trying to unlock this phone.

the seller's name is ew_karavan. sorry i can't paste the url here

good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos