this phone feels/looks too good for a case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connie Litrenta

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
No case for me. I love the look of it as is and I hate covering it up with stuff that will only detract from it. I don't use screen protectors either. I've never had problems with anything. Never drop or otherwise damage it either. Very happy with it.

buxz777

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
No case for me. I love the look of it as is and I hate covering it up with stuff that will only detract from it. I don't use screen protectors either. I've never had problems with anything. Never drop or otherwise damage it either. Very happy with it.

one very lucky , carefull person mate ;-) ive scratched a screen just by cleaning my screen with a micro fibre cloth lmao must have had a piece of dust on it with a particle of quartz or sand etc ..... thinking about using the skin i bought now but know it will ruin the matte feel in the hand

it literally just feels so nice to hold it really does remind me of a larger n8 with the tapered edges and camera hump , on a different note anyone had the white or yellow for a while now? hows it holding up? matte finishing all good? any stains etc?

navidee

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I've had my yellow 1020 for three weeks and it still looks brand spanking new. No case/screen protector....in and out jeans/shorts pockets and sweaty hands. And I maybe wipe the screen once a week with a microfiber.

playtrix

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
First time I dropped by 1520 the screen shattered and I was really bummed. It had a case on it too.

Paid $200 to replace the screen. Bought a bigger case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb