Dust working it's way under screen glass, top & bottom edges.

redeyss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I exchanged my first 1020 for freezing, rebooting, and Bluetooth issues. When I took off screen protector and case to return I noticed that dust had made its way under the screen glass on the bottom edge and had begun to separate the glass from the phone, showing silver air pockets. One speck made its way about 1/16" up the glass just under back button. Now, a few weeks later with replacement, its beginning again. Anybody else experiencing this? Don't want an otterbox case!!!

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Have a 928 and not seeing this, but I do remember hearing about dust problems with the 920 (or 900??) and the FFC.

Weird to get it on two phones...but some of the horror stories make me the Nokia QC needs to step up.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
I guess I'm lucky, I've heard so many people complain about battery life, Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity issues, and now dust issues?

I've honestly not had any problem with the four Nokia phones I've owned (two Lumia 900s and two Lumia 1020s) other than cracking the screens (hence why I swapped them for a second phone).

Sorry to hear about that, seems I just luck out on Nokia devices, other than breaking them, of course. :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss