Nokia Lumia 1020 will be $600 outright in Canada

the_thunderbird

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Canadian. I just cracked the screen on my ATIV S. Waiting to see the Nokia offering on 22 Oct, and may go with the 1020 depending on what's going to make it here from the new offerings. Luckily the ATIV is still serviceable.

Lendo

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I'll probably still use my 920 since I've spend my money on that phone.But I entered a contest from Nokia Canada of giving away one Nokia lumia 1020 prize package per day until october 3.I hope I'll win one of the prize package.:)

Don't hold out. Give us a link to that contest. ;)

mrmprince

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
For those who are interested in buying the 1020 outright...i dropped by the Microsoft Store today at Yorkdale to pick up the wireless charging case and the Rep there says it's $25 cheaper if you buy it from them outright, + they'll give you a discount program card (promotional item), + a free t-shirt.

I got mine outright from Rogers on Friday :s should've gone to the Microsoft Store...a lil too late for me but maybe for others

WavingReds

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
For those who are interested in buying the 1020 outright...i dropped by the Microsoft Store today at Yorkdale to pick up the wireless charging case and the Rep there says it's $25 cheaper if you buy it from them outright, + they'll give you a discount program card (promotional item), + a free t-shirt.

I got mine outright from Rogers on Friday :s should've gone to the Microsoft Store...a lil too late for me but maybe for others

You could still return it if it's before 14 days or under 30 minutes or however. But I mean free camera grip vs wireless charger + free tshirt

pipe7

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The $599 price is on a month to month $50+ plan only, which you can cancel after a month or 2 I believe. Not outright price. Posts on different forums had the outright price at $650 and $725 according to people who actually went to the Rogers stores. Anyway, I had preordered one and went in to see anyway and got it outright for $650 and got the free camera grip without issue. Now to unlock for my carrier...

blue1k

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
The $599 price is on a month to month $50+ plan only, which you can cancel after a month or 2 I believe. Not outright price. Posts on different forums had the outright price at $650 and $725 according to people who actually went to the Rogers stores. Anyway, I had preordered one and went in to see anyway and got it outright for $650 and got the free camera grip without issue. Now to unlock for my carrier...

It's an outright price at the Microsoft Store. Bought mine from Metrotown in Burnaby for $599 and unlocked it for $20.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12