Sim Card Error

yaguchi

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm having Sim Card error in my new Nokia Lumia 1020, I'm using the nano sim from the iPhone 5. When I first tried to put the sim in it was stuck, I'm not sure if it's easy to damage the sim tray in the Lumia 1020. I get the sim card error some times, but it would fix itself in a few seconds. I wondering if this is just a software issue or if it's a hardware problem. I got my phone from Best Buy so I don't want to return it if it's not necessary, I still have a week left to do that.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Is your Lumia unlocked or are you just using your ATT SIM from the iPhone ? Anyway stop by BestBuy and borrow a nano SIM from one of the employees in Mobile Solutions ( I'm sure someone has an iPhone 5) and see if you still get error messages. If you do or you don't then you'll know what to do next /

Last edited:

yaguchi

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I got a new micro sim today around 11am at AT&T and it was fine until a minute ago it had the no service sign just for a second. I'm hope it's just a software bug, I like the phone so far, the S4 does look nice when I was at the AT&T store. :grin:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium