1020 Video shoot

K Raghu

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I tried to video shoot on lumia 1020. Sitting at same place focusing on same subject the light seems to vary. The subject in focus becomes darker and then lighter.
I had used Procam app, the default Nokia camera app seems to be more stable.. has anyone else experienced it.

Regards
K.R

liin

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
1020's video has auto exposure, and it doesn't lock down the exposure even if you lock down focus.

It's just software, so hopefully there'll be an update to offer more creative control. Or maybe Filmic Pro ( currently only for iOS ) will make one for W8. It's odd ProCam didn't offer exposure lock and shutter control, since it offers 24p video. To get that 24p cinematic look, we would need to slow down the shutter speed or it would have that strobing effect. In short, it's just software. If there's a demand, we'll see an update.

K Raghu

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi Liin,
so its a software, I have N8 with Symbian the audio and video quality is way better than this, I see same issue even with photo shoots in auto mode. at night I see more grey eye on photos. will it be fixed by nokia's software update of WP8 software updates ?

Regards
K.R

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb