[RESOLVED]Restoring high res images after flashing

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if it's possible to restore high res photos on the 1020 after flashing please?

Before flashing my 1020 with a country variant, I backed up all my images (pro and high res) to the computer then after flashing, I copied them back to the phone. However, when viewing the images in the gallery or even from ProCam, there's no option to view the image in ProCam so effectively, I have lost the ability to view the high res versions.

This is a bit of a shame as I can no longer show off the impressive pinch to zoom as well as other features.

Surely there's a way to get things working again??

Last edited:

StephenWagner7

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Restoring high res images after flashing

Does anyone know if it's possible to restore high res photos on the 1020 after flashing please?

Before flashing my 1020 with a country variant, I backed up all my images (pro and high res) to the computer then after flashing, I copied them back to the phone. However, when viewing the images in the gallery or even from ProCam, there's no option to view the image in ProCam so effectively, I have lost the ability to view the high res versions.

This is a bit of a shame as I can no longer show off the impressive pinch to zoom as well as other features.

Surely there's a way to get things working again??

Go in to Nokia Pro cam, go to settings, then scroll down to the part where it has a button that says "find" and says "find pictures taken with Nokia Pro Cam".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss