move contacts from PC to phone

DDstar

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
hello
im trying to move V-CARDS from my PC to my phone, any idea? seems every logical way of doing it, it wont! im not going to sit here and move 200 odd numbers 1 by 1 over bluetooth.
i open the phone though my PC and the only folders there are.. Documents, Pictures, Music, Ringtones, Video
where are the internal folders?
i thought this phone was the bee's knee's and so far its the worse phone i have ever had in my hands!
my patience is running out with this phone

D

DDstar

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
thanks but i have had it.
the hand set is great, feels great, looks great.
the OS is just pants, there is no logic about it.
sending back and going for a sony Z1

D

TMavC5

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Every new things has learning curve. You obviously have zero. Try to learn instead of giving up so easily. WOW!

DDstar

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
wouldnt say im giving up so easy, many things im not liking which all stem to the OS. im not getting stuck with a phone for 2 years that doesnt do what i want. the N-series was and still is the best nokia's made

HarkAtYou

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Good luck with the Sony, its the same process on that too. Sync your contacts with the cloud (like any logical person would do) then sync the phone with the cloud. Oh its the same process on iOS as well, but much harder! And you don't even need to use outlook.com you can use pretty much any email service, i personally use GMX.com

HarkAtYou

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
P.s old nokias were the worst phones in the world for swapping contacts. On an Ericsson you just said send all conacts, turned on Bluetooth, then the other phone recieved them, end of process. On nokias you received each contact in a message with your txts, you had to open every single one, one at a times then press save contact to phone, then it took you to the phone book, then you had to go back to the messages and delete the one you had read. TERRIBLE OS!

DDstar

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
somehow, i dont think you know what your talking about, all the N-series i had i placed the contacts on the phone via a pc into the 'contacts' folder.....funny thing is i even did the same with my sony Z and if that failed, i could export to sd card then retrieve them off the sd card on another device...wow thats simple, no 'Sync' to some service run by another company which in turn gets your contact list for free

DDstar

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
im keeping it now. got everything i needed moved over ok.
are there any app sites for w8? the nokia site with apps seems lame

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium