About to buy L1020, what faults should I be on the lookout for?

Sebsweden

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Getting ready to buy the L1020. What are the most common faults that I should be on the lookout for? I much prefer to find out if I have a lemon before I start using it "for real". I suppose abnormal heat/battery drain is one. Fully functioning ois is another. Call quality is another.....what else is there?

bikertomk

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
My battery drain and call quality are fine. It's the miniscule volume in the earpiece during phone calls that irritates me.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
What's your battery drain like? How much are u discharging per hour?

The battery drain depends on,
-Your network quality (If you have poor network quality in your area, no phone will survive the heat)
-Whether you use 2G/3G/4G (2G loves your battery, others murder it)
-What kind of apps you have installed (Some apps literally eat the battery for breakfast)
-What kind of usage you have (Medium/Heavy/Light)
-What is the definition of those usages in your books

So even if bikertomk says he has x% per hour, his usage will be hard to define :/.
If you get my point.

bikertomk

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm also not going to calculate my x % per hour. :) With mostly email, social media, a couple pics, a couple calls and maybe a short YouTube video here and there, I can get 12-ish hours before the heartbeat icon shows up.

jimmynexus

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I've been very impressed with my 1020. The call quality is fine and the battery drain too. With some internet browsing, camera use and texting and calling, according to 'Battery status' my average discharging rate is 2.8% per hour. I have the white background set too

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs