Lumia 1020 Nokia Update Released

jimmynexus

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Is it normal that the focus light always turns on when using manual focus? I used to be able to turn off the focus light before the update. Found out just now when I tried to take a picture of my friend's eye (of all things!)....

Hi there, The focus light can be still turned off, seems to be in the camera settings now though instead.

thaddyusmaximus

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Only annoyance I have found so far is that you cant turn off the focus assist now, only allows you to turn off the flash :-(
Just been looking at the high res image and it looks great, I can confirm that this update does not include the save to RAW option

You can turn it off in the settings.

tweedie

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Anyone getting this on o2 UK? It says my phone is up-to-date but it may be because I have GDR3 preview.

No update for me either. not sure whether to flash with an unbranded rom or wait for o2. Past experience (with android though) with carriers can take months to happen unfortunately!

thaddyusmaximus

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
So I'm assuming this update is only for the official GDR2 update and not the GDR3 Preview? I checked for updates on my Preview GDR3 1020 in Oregon (AT&T) and found nothing. I did however get the camera update installed.

potatopower

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
So I'm assuming this update is only for the official GDR2 update and not the GDR3 Preview? I checked for updates on my Preview GDR3 1020 in Oregon (AT&T) and found nothing. I did however get the camera update installed.

This is a firmware update and has nothing to do with the OS. A Friend on GDR3 got the update today. He's on Vodafone.. It's up to the network on when you get it.

John20212

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Damn ATT still nothing on my Lumia 1020, if they pull this delay **** again I will make it my life's mission to trash them on all websites and social media I can get to.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05