Case or no case?

matthoms

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I currently has a clip on case. The Nillikin one to be exact. I don't like cases on phones, especially since the matte feeling on the 1020 is awesome.

My question and reason for starting this thread is: Do you guys feel like there is a need for a case for the 1020? Also, do you have any ideas for cheap, less than $15, cases that are protective yet thin? I feel like the clip on case won't cut it if I drop my phone, which I have never dropped any of my phones in the past. Knock on wood.

Thanks guys.

jimmynexus

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
The 1020 is the first phone I've used with out a case and love it : ) Love the matt feeling! such a great looking phone too.

I have got used to putting my keys and wallet in one pocket and phone in the other : )

John20212

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
It depends on how you carry it. If you have a dedicated pocket on your clothing just for the phone and its in a place that is unlikely to get hit then you should be fine without a case. Dropping the 1020 should not be an issue if you use the lanyard and keep it secure each time its out of your pocket.

KnightOfAnfala

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I love how the 1020 feels without a case on. It is completely opposite how I felt with the 925. When I held the 925 for the first time I felt right away that I needed a case for it. True enough, I dropped it after less than a week. It's just too slippery. The 1020 is different though, and I don't think I'd drop it. Would definitely want a case for it though, if there were any decent ones to be had here in Manila. I'd feel more secure having a case on such an expensive device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos