Volume Bar Bug

ikhfa

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
The volume of the music played will decrease down to zero, until the phone is silenced. This erratic behavior happens when I plugged in the Nokia earpiece shipped with the phone although I can't determine when exactly it would happen (sporadic). I have found this to happen on my 920 and 1020. When I change the earpiece to a normal headphone, the problems did not show up. And no, I left it on my bed openly without anything touching the volume rocker. You can literally see the volume go down from the displayed numbers. At times, when I tried to push the volume up again, the volume counters my action by decreasing itself. Nokia really needs to look at this. Have emailed them.

John20212

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
The issue is with the earpiece connector. I noticed this issue as well. I use Jabra wave corded and they luckily include two different connectors in the box, with one connector I had the same issue as you described with the volume going down to zero repeatedly, with the other connector it worked perfectly. So the issue should not be with the phone but rather the earpiece you are using is not compatible with the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb