Hello all,

Please forgive my ignorance, I am a relative newcomer to the forum as well as to the Nokia. I jumped ship from the iPhone world. So far I really like the Lumia, but I am really disappointed that I have been unable to print to my wifi printers at home.

For the time being I am emailing my things to print to my iPad and then printing from it.

Has anyone got a way to actually print from the phone to a wifi printer directly?

Thanks in advance for your time and advice.

Al
    10-31-2013 09:58 AM
    What printer do you have?
    10-31-2013 10:16 AM
    Hello all,

Please forgive my ignorance, I am a relative newcomer to the forum as well as to the Nokia. I jumped ship from the iPhone world. So far I really like the Lumia, but I am really disappointed that I have been unable to print to my wifi printers at home.

For the time being I am emailing my things to print to my iPad and then printing from it.

Has anyone got a way to actually print from the phone to a wifi printer directly?

Thanks in advance for your time and advice.

Al
    If you have a Brother printer, you can use Brother's print/scan app. It's awesome!
    Winfonejunkie and husslord like this.
    10-31-2013 11:09 AM
    Get KumoPrint and install Google Chrome on your PC and add your PC to the Google Cloud Print. KumoPrint is a paid app, but totally worth it. Allows you to print to Google Cloud Print computers from Skydrive, photos, and has a built in web browser to go to pages and try to print but they dont align properly from what I've seen. Documents from Skydrive do print properly though.
    10-31-2013 05:46 PM
    Nice way to give google even more of your data......
    Winfonejunkie likes this.
    10-31-2013 06:03 PM
    Leaked document reveals NSA's ability to tap into Google and Yahoo servers without them even knowing | WinBeta

Dont really care at this point. NSA is getting what they want when they want legally or illegally. Deal with it or just quit the internet.
    10-31-2013 06:16 PM
    If you have a Brother printer, you can use Brother's print/scan app. It's awesome!
    When it came time for me to buy a new printer, I specifically bought a Brother printer just because of the printing app they had in the Windows Phone store.
    10-31-2013 06:18 PM
    You can try the Print Hand app.
    10-31-2013 06:42 PM