Nokia Camera App Best Shot Feature Issue

WolfPacker597

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I have a Nokia 1020 with the Amber update. When using the Nokia App I am able to switch to the Smart Cam mode and take a burst of pictures. However, when I go to review the photos and then choose the best shot option I can not view the photos. I get the message at the top saying to slide through my photos, but when I slide the image from the first shot just flickers some and does not move to the next image. However if I open the same picture in with the Nokia Smart Cam app I can slide through the images when I choose the Best Shot option.

Has anyone else see this behavior? I did trying uninstalling and reinstalling the Nokia Camera app, but the issue still persists. Thank you.

WolfPacker597

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Martsicky I observed that reviewing the picture in the Smart Cam app works fine. It seems like I am not the only one having this problem though when using Smart Cam through the Nokia Camera app. I hope they fix it soon.

hey wolfy, maybe it's already fixed, because Nokia Camera was updated today. Hit the store, update and check ;)
Edit: I've just taken several shots to try things out, it works great for me ;)

WolfPacker597

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Still doesn't work for me. I can leave Nokia Camera, go to photos, open the photo in Smart Cam and it works though. It just weird how it doesn't want to work right away in away.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05