SMS Problem With My 1020

QOAM

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I had one problem (in the one week I used my phone before breaking it.) I had the same problem with my 920. Every once in a I wouldn't get SMS messages from someone. It wasn't everyone either.
With my 920 every so often I would get a message from my son that was almost a week old. I told my son it was his phone problem. He said it was mine. When I got my 1020 I was texting a friend and I was not getting any replies from her. I think finally I called her or got an email from her and she said that she got all my texts and replied. I put my sim card in another phone and all her messages were delivered. 4 days of her messages being stuck. I didn't get any old messages from anyone else and I was receiving text messages from others with no problem. Strange huh? Never had a chance to look into what was causing it because my sim tray got stuck and I basically ripped it out of the phone in a temper tantrum .. Sending the phone to Nokia on Monday. I have been using my iPhone again for a week now. I really love the Nokia and resent having to use old faithful !!

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
usually this has to do with your network. In England one particular network called Orange sometimes delivers texts late or never at all but all the other networks are fine. unless there is some problem with you handset as I've never had this problem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium