Lag when taking photos

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey all, hoping you can provide some general advice or views on this: I'm thinking of updating to the 1020 and the vast majority of reviews I've read are quite positive....with one exception. A few reviewers have pointed out that the time between taking pics can be up to 5 seconds, making it impossible to take action shots. A couple of reviewers have also noted that the general processing speed of the phone isn't great. I guess quite a few people were expecting a quad core processor on board. Is the camera lag between shots as bad as some are making it out to be?

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Yes, there is a lead time between shots, dont think it is a phone spec issue, it is just the way the camera works.

When you take a shot, you press the shot buttom, then it autofocues and then takes another second or so to finally process. So you can't take a shot here and take one another and more in succession like iphone can. I wish there was an option to allow this, but it doesnt.

This is just the way the phone work.s.

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Maybe they were all referring to the old Nokia Pro Camera..Why not use native camera and set pictures to save as 5MP only when you are not in pro mode. Your ready to take pictures in 1.2seconds from standby mode by using the camera key (even a phone with 64 bit can't do that).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans