Camera roll question

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I have had to copy photos and videos to and from my phone in the last couple of weeks to overcome some issues but each time I do this, videos get moved to the bottom of the camera roll list regardless of the date they were taken.

Does anyone know if it's possible to make them display in the correct order please?

Edit: Let me just be clear that this issue only affects the camera roll on the phone itself. When I connect my phone to the computer and view the camera roll folder, the files display in the correct order based on file name.

Last edited:

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Videos will be in own section in Camera Roll they aren't photographs- full stop.
So no.
Personally I would find it annoying to try to find a dozen videos mixed among 100 thumbnail photographs.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I guess the videos are but they aren't mixed in with photos on your 1020
UPDATE on my 810 they are and that seems new to me, do you have GDR3, I do?

6029KingStephen

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Thanks.

I was sure that after recording the videos, they are usually stored in the order they were taken??

You're absolutely right, they are.

I wonder if your copy operation is causing the videos to be copied to the camera roll with a later date/time stamp than the photos? It might be worth trying it a different way to see, for example copy some photos in a separate operation after the videos have been copied over. See if it is that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro