new to forum and Nokia

malphesto

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
So I made the switch today to the Nokia 1020 from the iphone, Im pretty excited but had some questions. Anyone have any good links to tips and tricks for how to better use the phone because im learning how to use the windows os for the first time. Also anyone have a good accessories website they buy from.

thanks for your time

-Dylan

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
For accessories, I would go with the Nokia accessories. Wireless chargers/cases, camera grip, etc.. You could try some NFC/bluetooth speakers or headphones, depends on what you're looking for.
Also, if you haven't tried, Glance and double tap to wake are two cool features. Make sure your phone is updated to the latest OS version dubbed GDR2/Amber. Also, in the settings for photos you can make Nokia Camera the default camera app, so when you click the camera button, it opens Nokia camera instead of the standard camera. One of my favorite features is voice activated text replies, so if you have bluetooth in your car, the phone will tell you that you have a text read it to you and then ask you if you would like to reply. Anyway, these are just a few tips, I'm sure other can give you some other ideas as well. Just have fun and enjoy that camera!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital