The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    I am done with these cheap amazon/ebay cases! I just want something nice and simple! I have the yellow model and my biggest concern is being able to lay my phone down, front or back on a table with a little bump....it seems the charging shell maybe my best bet....not a wireless charging guy well not yet but the case seems to balance the phone.....am I crazy? I found a good deal under $30 for one and am thinking of doing it! I never drop my phones this is more an investment when I do decide to sell it. Anyone else using it as a case? Does the case mark up the corners like the camera grip? Thanks!
    11-12-2013 03:19 AM
    I got the accessory pack for pre-ordering and personally I'm not really feeling any of it… the camera grip and tripod may prove useful for specific scenario's but honestly it doesn't really fit in to how I use my phone (I love having a great camera that replaces a point and shoot but I'm no photographer).

I had been using the 1020 without any protection because I couldn't really find anything that ticked my boxes, but I recently saw this review of the poetic case by WPcentral (Review - Poetic Atmosphere Case for Nokia Lumia 1020 | Windows Phone Central) and I liked the look it gave the phone, and it seemed to be a positive review so for the 10 or so I spent I thought I'd give it a go, and honestly I'm really happy with it.

The buttons of the case work really well with the buttons of the phone, you can still see the signature yellow, but you have a nice new element of grey introduced in a way that looks pretty neat. Lastly, the back is really well protected now, with the additional lip around the camera further protecting what's important.

The front is not so well protected with the curved screen coming up further than the rubber, but just make habit not to put it face down (I've never done this anyways, because you can't see the screen that way).
    11-12-2013 03:36 AM
    I use the Pudini case for outdoors use. bought it off ebay for 8 quid. (Genuine Pudini Thin Wallet PU Leather Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 1020 - Brown | eBay)
    I also have the wireless charging case for use in office.

The case is quite thin and also reduced the hump on the back.
    Also, I discovered last weekend that the front flap acts as a great protector while taking pictures in the rain. :) ( Just hold it open above the phone with a finger like a shed cover)

wp_20131112_001.jpgwp_20131112_002.jpgwp_20131112_003.jpgwp_20131112_004.jpg
    husslord likes this.
    11-12-2013 03:58 AM
    I got the accessory pack for pre-ordering and personally I'm not really feeling any of it the camera grip and tripod may prove useful for specific scenario's but honestly it doesn't really fit in to how I use my phone (I love having a great camera that replaces a point and shoot but I'm no photographer).

I had been using the 1020 without any protection because I couldn't really find anything that ticked my boxes, but I recently saw this review of the poetic case by WPcentral (Review - Poetic Atmosphere Case for Nokia Lumia 1020 | Windows Phone Central) and I liked the look it gave the phone, and it seemed to be a positive review so for the 10 or so I spent I thought I'd give it a go, and honestly I'm really happy with it.

The buttons of the case work really well with the buttons of the phone, you can still see the signature yellow, but you have a nice new element of grey introduced in a way that looks pretty neat. Lastly, the back is really well protected now, with the additional lip around the camera further protecting what's important.

The front is not so well protected with the curved screen coming up further than the rubber, but just make habit not to put it face down (I've never done this anyways, because you can't see the screen that way).
    I just got this case as well.....on the front does the rubber hang around the speaker? I love the case but the rubber on the front bottom right is hanging ......may return and try another let me know if you are having this issue
    Thanks!!!!
    11-12-2013 10:08 AM
    I just got this case as well.....on the front does the rubber hang around the speaker? I love the case but the rubber on the front bottom right is hanging ......may return and try another let me know if you are having this issue
    Thanks!!!!
    Indeed it does, it's a little bit annoying but I got over it pretty quick. The case is absolutely great otherwise. But yeah, if it's bothering you too much it may be worth just returning and finding another.
    11-13-2013 03:50 AM
    Sent from my RM-875_Lumia 1020 _india_using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails wp_20131109_06_54_19_pro.jpg  
    11-13-2013 10:33 AM
    Try these nillkin case very nice...covers camera bumb also....

Sent from my RM-875_Lumia 1020 _india_using Tapatalk
    husslord likes this.
    11-13-2013 10:41 AM
    If you want a quality made, but a bit more expensive case take a look at Nokia Lumia 1020 Tradition leather case | Noreve - Haute Couture for Mobile Devices
    11-14-2013 04:50 AM