My 1020 takes on Boudoir Photography. Warning: 18+ NSFW

AccentAE86

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
WOW! I don't know if this is a thread about the phone or the models. ;-) Amazing work!!!

thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

I know the 920 is no 1020, and I hope to upgrade to the 1020 sooner than later. But this got me excited to start snapping pics with my 920. (Reference your other thread photo's)

As for this thread. Fantastic pictures. Absolutely stunning.

Yeah, the best thing to do as a photography enthusiast is to just keep one shooting as much as you can. That's the only way to get better! Enjoy it!

Kris Simundson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It seems more of advertisement.. Smart spammers...
Sorry but wrong place to show wrong pictures, small kids too surf wpc..
Rest choices are your... Be responsibile citizen.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 India gdr3

Dude its called ART

And he did put NFC 18+ and really the pictures aren't even that bad.

So chill.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

AccentAE86

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

Wow, you think I'm a spammer? Seriously??

I contacted the moderator team beforehand to clear the acceptability of the content before I even started the thread. All is good.

John20212

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

Seriously, kids these days see a lot more explicit stuff online, and these shots are nothing crazy.
Plus I see nothing wrong with him showing the WP community that the 1020 can be used for great professional work as well. Nothing wrong with him showing his skills and his website.

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Dude its called ART

And he did put NFC 18+ and really the pictures aren't even that bad.

So chill.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I agree that art is amazing...

people tend to open nsfw first..
If thats valid than no issues..
=)=)

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Seriously, kids these days see a lot more explicit stuff online, and these shots are nothing crazy.
Plus I see nothing wrong with him showing the WP community that the 1020 can be used for great professional work as well. Nothing wrong with him showing his skills and his website.

10/10 would not want my kids to see this thread. But yes, he did use the NSFW title, and kids should generally not be on forums anyway. On the flip side, if my wife ever had a boudoir photoshoot, I would not want these pictures to fall into anyone else's hands!

It is beautiful work. Very impressive photographer & camera. Can you imagine going back just a few years ago and telling people these images were taken by a cell phone?

AccentAE86

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
10/10 would not want my kids to see this thread. But yes, he did use the NSFW title, and kids should generally not be on forums anyway. On the flip side, if my wife ever had a boudoir photoshoot, I would not want these pictures to fall into anyone else's hands!

It is beautiful work. Very impressive photographer & camera. Can you imagine going back just a few years ago and telling people these images were taken by a cell phone?

Same here, but he did say that he only posted pics where the models agreed they can be used for public display, so no need to worry about that.

Privacy is one of our highest priorities. 95% of my boudoir photos never see the public light of day. I only get to share the very small percentage of photos which are individually approved by the client and signed off as so.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Can't say that I have, although my boyfriend only has a dinky Casio flip phone so the pics wouldn't even be in the same universe as yours. :grin:

Solution 1.) Let him use your 920. The 920's camera is still fantastic.
Solution 2.) Get him a 1020. Even if I was completely apathetic to smartphones, if my wife told me that if I had one she'd pose for me in ways that would make my head spin, I'd be more than happy to switch to the 1020. :)

AccentAE86

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Can't say that I have, although my boyfriend only has a dinky Casio flip phone so the pics wouldn't even be in the same universe as yours. :grin:

Casio? Didn't even know they made phones! haha. Maybe find a local boudoir photographer and blow him away! :)

Solution 1.) Let him use your 920. The 920's camera is still fantastic.
Solution 2.) Get him a 1020. Even if I was completely apathetic to smartphones, if my wife told me that if I had one she'd pose for me in ways that would make my head spin, I'd be more than happy to switch to the 1020. :)

LOL yeah that is why my boudoir business is so successful. Guys in general, are crazy about their women, despite how imperfect said women might perceive themselves to be. :)

chrisphotog

Aug 3, 2017
Visit site
So I know this thread is kind of dead now, But just in case anyone finds it I wanted to make sure some key info got "corrected" or at least had the other side told.

I also am a professional photographer, who photographs a lot of boudoir. I think a lot of people are very worried about privacy and when a couple or woman comes in like that we understand. But we also do what we can to help our clients understand that boudoir imagery empowers woman. Not only for themselves but the other woman around them. We recently were contacted by a postpartum mother who felt she wanted to reclaim her sexy, and that it was important to her that the images be shared. Similarly for all "real" woman (although I don't like the term) to be shown as beautiful and sexy is important for our maturity and culture that is inundated with fake over photoshopped images of models.

some of the mentioned Boudoir Photography which is obviously nsfw 18+ etc... But woman of all walks of life, including that mother of 2, needs to know that she can be sexy and having those images shared to other woman is an important part of that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs