Did I make a mistake purchasing a locked at&t device? - Where can I get the unlock code

jenia90

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I can't believe i'm saying this but thanks to Izik's advice i managed to unlock my Lumia!! Like some kind of a crazy dream haha
Thank you so much Izik!:grin:

oleaga

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello Izik... I've sent you several PM and I'm desperate to unlock my Lumia... Could any of you send me his email address? :kiss:

Victor Tribal

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
I think anyone that purchases a device locked to another carrier has made a mistake. I do feel bad for them. However it's a chance you take. My advice is to sell it and move on. Life is full of learning experiences. Those of us on ATT are happy to purchase these locked devices at a lower price.

I guess you have enough money to throw away that you don,t mind paying up to $2.39 for roaming minutes outside of USA when you can pay as low as .07/min on foreign sim or perhaps you don,t travel outside of US in that case staying on AT+T is fine

astroXP

Jul 1, 2011
twitter.com
Great, izik's email was removed. Those who received his PM with the instructions, please share 'em with me

Regards,
Another frustrated locked-1020 user

P.S. Here's my sealed kiss :kiss:

thinkdan

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Great, izik's email was removed. Those who received his PM with the instructions, please share 'em with me

Regards,
Another frustrated locked-1020 user

P.S. Here's my sealed kiss :kiss:

I would also like to receive this PM. Thanks. I have sent him a PM but haven't heard back, but thanks izik!

I just sent you a PM guys.
izik's instructions do work. Unfortunately, not for me cause I got the phone off eBay and I'm not the original owner.

Dezires

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi. This site requires me waiting 120 sec between each PM.
That's why i can't respond everyone at same time.

Hi Izik,
I just sent over an PM with my email. I hope I can unlock I am about to sell this Nokia 1020 just because of ATT unlock policy...help will be appreciated!

izik's instructions do work. Unfortunately, not for me cause I got the phone off eBay and I'm not the original owner.

Can I also get a PM of the instructions. Thank you!

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site

I bought my 920 off of Craigslist and it worked for me. But a 920 might be easier than a1020.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ukyo

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
For those trying and tried Izik's method, if successful, did you purchase the phone brand new or used? I bought mine off Swappa.

astroXP

Jul 1, 2011
twitter.com
I bought my 920 off of Craigslist and it worked for me. But a 920 might be easier than a1020.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

How did you do it? 'Cause I was told two times that I would need to contact the original owner in order to get the original receipt :/

jenia90

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I just gave them the PayPal receipt and they told me that because I paid so much they will unlock it.. Maybe I just got lucky with the rep :p

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 Tapatalk

jokoluhur

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
so any one have unlock it? can you share it with me the steps? i'm from indonesia and i bought it from ebay and now i just put the phone in my drawer... please help

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
How did you do it? 'Cause I was told two times that I would need to contact the original owner in order to get the original receipt :/

They said I would need to provide Proof of Purchase, and also the IMEI if it wasn't on the PoP. In my reply I said that I don't have a receipt because I bought it private, but here's the IMEI. The next email I received from AT&T was the unlock code. But again, I have a 920, not a 1020. They might be less strict with the 920 since it's a year old model.

jokoluhur

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
They said I would need to provide Proof of Purchase, and also the IMEI if it wasn't on the PoP. In my reply I said that I don't have a receipt because I bought it private, but here's the IMEI. The next email I received from AT&T was the unlock code. But again, I have a 920, not a 1020. They might be less strict with the 920 since it's a year old model.

i try to call the customer service and the said i can only unlock the phone by submiting through att.com/deviceunlock... is there any way to unlock it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos