1020 - camera stopped working

dania1

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

I bought my 1020 and was working just fine, but after 20 days, the camera stopped working. This is what I did after it:

1) I tried a hard reset and it worked for a couple of hours
2) I tried a soft reset and it worked for 1 day
3) I noticed that when I changed the date to the past and turned it off, the camera strated working for some hours.
4) I don't have a warranty, because I bought in USA and here, in Brazil, they don't accept the warranty. Even so, I took it to the assistence. They updated the software and, after 1 day, it stopped working. AGAIN!!! They said to me that if it crashes again, probably it would be a hardware problem, but they don't know how to fix it, since 1020 is new in Brazil.

I'm so tired and disappointed with it. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Can someone say to me what's happening? Software? Hardware? Is there a hope or I throw it in the garbage and go to IOS or Android?

Thank you

Daniela

jjmurphy

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Have any friends in the US? Send them the phone and ask them to warranty repair it. That's honestly your best bet.

Wackydaddy Laotsz

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello Guys,

I bought this Lumia 1020 phone about 20 days ago. It worked perfectly and nothing bad happened until 2 days ago, my camera stopped working, I can't start the camera by any of the photo-taking apps. I tried resetting the camera and even the phone for several times but the camera just dosen't work anymore. I'd like to ask you guys for some suggestions like how your problem was resolved, thank you in advace!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium