Daniel rubino please report on nokia camera deleting pictures

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if there is a way to tag people, but i hope this catches your attention. Notice that there are like 5-6 threads on the 1020 page with people discussing Nokia Camera randomly deleting photos. It is reproduceable by trying to sharing a picture, and then trying to crop it using Nokia Camera reframe. The app throws an error and the picture is gone for good. I hope that if you are able to report on this, that Nokia will pick up on this and work on figuring out a solution.

Thanks!

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Could it be saving in another folder?

Sent from my LG-D801 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

Nope, the picture actually shows in Camera Roll when connected to your computer, but it has no thumbnail and the size is 0 bytes. When you try to open it in the photos app, it says the file is corrupted

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Why just Daniel? I think Sam, Rich, George, Paul, Michael, Mark, the new guy from India (I apologize for not knowing his name), hell, even Jay who barely posts on this site could handle that. I realize Daniel has amazing hair, but give other people a chance too :p

Moiz Mian

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Haha, his hair is pretty amazing but yea you're right, I just didn't know anyone else's names. I thought all of them came around these forums regularly :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte