New to 1020 - Are there any apps that let you upload High Res pics without connecting it to computer

crg28

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Are there any Cloud Storage apps that let you upload High Res pics without connecting it to computer?

Skydrive is limited to 5MB correct? Is there any way around it?
I will be travelling soon and would hate to have to bring my laptop to have to connect the 1020 to in order to transfer the High Res pictures.

Any other Apps out there that either works as a uploader to their cloud storage solution or that lets you upload to any of the existing cloud store solutions?

Thank you in advance

StephenWagner7

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I heard about that phriz.be app, tried it out to see if I could upload high-res to facebook.

I have the facebook mobile upload e-mail setup, where I e-mail images to the facebook e-mail addy and it'll upload the pictures and videos I send to it. However when using phriz.be, for some reason it sent some 4kb image file to my facebook page, lol. Didn't work.

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
1shot beta in the store works (sorry I don't have the link I'm on my 1020 on holiday) you can upload the full-res versions over SkyDrive too. I just deleted it though because I like the way they lay out the settings in Nokia Camera

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
If you're on AT&T, try the AT&T Locker app/service. When the 1020 came out, AT&T had a promo for some large amount of free storage. I signed up but only tested it once with my 920.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos