Seperate volume controls; asking too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

just dirk

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Is it too much to ask for? Why does the ONE volume control cover ringtone, message alerts, keypad sound, music level, video volume, headphones etc...?

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Is it too much to ask for? Why does the ONE volume control cover ringtone, message alerts, keypad sound, music level, video volume, headphones etc...?
Of course its too much! You just can not image how busy are developers of Windows Phone! Just look what they did for last 3 years! :cool: Incredible job!

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
This function as an option is ok, but I still don't understand. Maybe someone here can shed more light. Anyway, 100% of my android friends agree with me, so that's y I'm confused.

I can't recall any one instance where the "pre-leveled" sound wasn't changed by me. From videos, to music and gaming, at any time I have always changed the volume. Can anyone here say that they don't change their volume levels almost every single time, whether its going out, staying in, around friends and family?

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I think not having separate volume controls at this point is unbeliavable... Yes, Im sure the WP team has been super busy and doing all they can, but something so basic should have been included from the start...

Really weird decision also is the quick toggle for the ringtone. Why in earth you cant go through all modes: ring, ring+vibrate, vibrate, silent from it? This does not make any sense how its implemented. Its not about time factor. This is a design fault, that should have been included in the design from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett