Rogers 1020 Lumia Black rollout today?

Kris Simundson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Apparently according to a rogers rep when I asked on Twitter yesterday, they said Nokia is pushing the update today.

It's 11AM right now for myself and I haven't seen the update yet.

Anyone else on Rogers? Have you got the update?

I'm highly skeptical myself, but I have a bad habit of checking.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Nothing, but seeing as reps are usually the last to know these things not surprising. Should be along soon though, I expect

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
They are always lost those guys!!!! I've asked like 2 weeks ago on Twitter and a rep said that they were waiting for Nokia to deliver the update to them and provided me with a link to the Rogers website which listed all updates for all phones.... I told him that this website was not kept up-to-date because when Amber came out, nothing was written on that website....he never replied lol!

I think that the best options are to check here and also at least once a day to the manual check update.

If I remember correctly with the past updates, they were releasing them to the public in the afternoon....so there is still hope.... please!!! LOL

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Just ran the update phone check.......Phone is up to date ( Amber GDR2 )........

Any one started update or seen any other info on this?

Kris Simundson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm already on GDR3, but even turning off the preview program and checking for Lumia Black/Full GDR3 brings nothing. Now 18:42.

Sent from my Yellow Nokia Lumia 1020

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Seriously guys, are your phones crashing constantly that you need an update rfn? It will get here when it gets here - Rogers and all the Canadian carriers are good when it comes to this.

Chill a bit.

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
We are not in a major panic mode bit knowing that we will have more features, the fix for the camera, raw options...etc well we like updates 😁 the thing is that the Rogers reps don't know a thing or they always give the wrong information. At least Telus came out with some information not like Rogers.

Kris Simundson

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Seriously guys, are your phones crashing constantly that you need an update rfn? It will get here when it gets here - Rogers and all the Canadian carriers are good when it comes to this.

Chill a bit.

Rogers/AT&T are practically the same.

No, my phone is perfect, but what'd be nice is a definitive answer on when.

The fact they give ETA on their forums for Android and BB10 but not WP is annoying.

What's even worse is when they talk out their asses like they've done here stating it was "going to be pushed OTA tmrw(meaning yesterday).

And yea, I'd like to have my new features sooner than later.

As is the problem with any carrier they delay updates to make their customers upgrade. This is a pathetic (yet sadly effective) tactic on the part of all carriers everywhere.

Sent from my Yellow Nokia Lumia 1020

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo