Black update - Problems?

freypal

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Right so I got the black update and have been having some issues since. Wondered if anyone else was?

Firstly, my me tile has messed up. If i soft reset the phone it will no longer allow me to view any pictures that have been commented on / have notifications. It just says "Can't get picture. You can tray again later." If someone comments etc I can view the picture and comment through the me tile. If i then soft reset the phone I will no longer be able to see any pictures that i previously could. Simply that message.

I've also been told my phone is now sending duplicate text messages. This is also something it's never done before.

Not particularly happy. Considering the white balance still isn't fixed this update has done nothing positive for me. Only negative. Anyone else having these problems?

freypal

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Could anyone please try simply soft resetting / turning their phone off and on and then checking their Me tile and see if you are still able to access previously commented on / liked facebook photos from your notifications page? Trying to see if it's a phone issue or backend issue.

Just seems odd that anything commented on whilst the phone is on is fine but as soon as it's turned off and on those previous notifications are no longer viewable...

Ideally if someone has the Black/GDR3 update installed?

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett