Permanent white stuff on screen

jeloyis

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys there is some sort of white pixels/moist/dust i don't know what it is but its there on top part of the screen and i can see them on colored background except like pitch black background anyone know what it could be?

Attachments

• DSCN2643-001.JPG
    DSCN2643-001.JPG
    223.2 KB · Views: 1

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys there is some sort of white pixels/moist/dust i don't know what it is but its there on top part of the screen and i can see them on colored background except like pitch black background anyone know what it could be?

Looks like light bleed...did you recently drop the phone / have it crushed under something? It is weird that it has the cloudy pattern though...

jeloyis

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
nope i take care of it very well i don't even place this phone on hard surfaces lol but yea this started to happen like less than a week i dont know if its me or for real i think the cloud pattern is getting bigger very slowly i contacted Nokia because the phone is still under warranty and they told me to bring the phone to the service center but hopefully its covered under warranty

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
It is probably Fido's fault...

I contacted Nokia because the phone is still under warranty and they told me to bring the phone to the service center but hopefully its covered under warranty

Well, let us know what they say...grow the knowledge!

jeloyis

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
lol maybe it is Fido's fault but i went to the service center and dropped it off and it wasn't the actual Nokia service center its called Flextronics i guess they deal with Nokia repairs and the said they will call me and update me so i guess i have to wait.

jeloyis

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
hey guys i got the phone fixed at no cost (thanks Nokia) and i asked them what was wrong with it but i guess the lady in the front desk didn't know the exact problem she just told me that it was a mechanical problem and i'm happy it got fixed :cool: thanks guys

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs