Hey guys there is some sort of white pixels/moist/dust i don't know what it is but its there on top part of the screen and i can see them on colored background except like pitch black background anyone know what it could be?
    Attached Thumbnails dscn2643-001.jpg  
    01-20-2014 03:28 PM
    Hey guys there is some sort of white pixels/moist/dust i don't know what it is but its there on top part of the screen and i can see them on colored background except like pitch black background anyone know what it could be?
    Looks like light bleed...did you recently drop the phone / have it crushed under something? It is weird that it has the cloudy pattern though...
    01-20-2014 03:58 PM
    nope i take care of it very well i don't even place this phone on hard surfaces lol but yea this started to happen like less than a week i dont know if its me or for real i think the cloud pattern is getting bigger very slowly i contacted Nokia because the phone is still under warranty and they told me to bring the phone to the service center but hopefully its covered under warranty
    01-20-2014 04:58 PM
    Looks like the top layer of glass and the digitizer could be splitting away from one another?
    01-20-2014 05:35 PM
    It is probably Fido's fault...

I contacted Nokia because the phone is still under warranty and they told me to bring the phone to the service center but hopefully its covered under warranty
    Well, let us know what they say...grow the knowledge!
    01-21-2014 02:09 PM
    lol maybe it is Fido's fault but i went to the service center and dropped it off and it wasn't the actual Nokia service center its called Flextronics i guess they deal with Nokia repairs and the said they will call me and update me so i guess i have to wait.
    01-22-2014 05:49 PM
    hey guys i got the phone fixed at no cost (thanks Nokia) and i asked them what was wrong with it but i guess the lady in the front desk didn't know the exact problem she just told me that it was a mechanical problem and i'm happy it got fixed thanks guys
    02-03-2014 11:40 AM