I got the update to Black on the weekend and my phone is totally screwed up now. The Jawbone headset that I have is constantly disconnecting and I often have to reboot the phone just to get it to connect. The handset locks up as well and I have to do a hard reset. I did a complete reset on the phone to factory settings and it got a bit better but at this point, I can barely use it.. I have been stuck in traffic and the headset disconnects. Not a good way to keep my customers happy.
    01-20-2014 06:28 PM
    Sorry to hear that! I had lots of issues as well post-Black, but my issue was mostly lagginess and slightly slower behavior. I have not had any issues with bluetooth connectivity or locking up. I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe try another complete reset? :/
    01-20-2014 07:05 PM
    I had this problem with 2 of my lumia 925s and i exchanged em. I gotta say it was before lumia black so i think thats a hardware problem. Contact your service provider for warranty information. It just came out of no where but disconnects the music and sound on headsets after a few secs. And it only gets worse every day
    01-20-2014 07:19 PM
    My wifi and bluetooth do not wish to respond to my demands anymore, they have a mind of their own.
    Seems Black literally meant a pitch black room?

I am on AT&T 1020 btw, unlocked.
    01-23-2014 04:15 AM
    Still really bad. It was bought outright from the Microsoft Store in Toronto so I might have to take it back Apparently their warranty is pretty good. Seem to be a software issue though as it was kind of okay prior to Black. I had occasional issues with Bluetooth disconnects but not like this. The phone will not connect even though it says it is connected. If I try to disconnect from the Jawbone and then reconnect, it still doesn't work. I have to reboot the phone and then it works. About an hour later, I hear the sound in the headset indicating it is disconnected. The phone will completely lock up as well. The screen gets stuck and there is no way to bring it back. I have to do a volume down/power button reset.
    01-23-2014 08:34 AM
    Use Nokia's NFU or whatever its called and manually load the Lumia black. Seems MS has the same issues with WP that PC's have. A bad load and your fubar. They should just include the software to load and flash the phone. If they would take that burden off their shoulders we as users could fix more than 90% of the issues by doing a fresh install. Hard reset does not constitute reloading.
    01-23-2014 08:45 AM
    If you dont use BT, is the Phone still freezing?
    01-26-2014 04:00 AM
    If you dont use BT, is the Phone still freezing?
    The phone is nearly perfect if I don't use Bluetooth. No problems at all. When I sync up my headset, all is good for about 10-40 minutes, After that, crap! pretty sure it isn't the Jawbone either based on some tests I have done.
    01-26-2014 10:07 AM
    Off topic.
    Last week or two were all about Nokia releasing Black in different countries and carriers but no word about Verizons L928. Anybody got any idea are they going to release it soon? Or they are really waiting for 8.1, and when it's coming anyway?

Ps. I know on Nokia website it says Waiting for Approval
    01-26-2014 10:30 AM
    I gave up on the phone and took it back the Microsoft Store where i bought it. They replaced it for free and this one is fine. I am guessing that when Black was released, it turned on parts of the Bluetooth chip that weren't working and it became unstable. From what I understand, Black activated the LE (low energy) feature and brought the Bluetooth version up to 4.0.
    02-15-2014 05:06 PM
    my lumia 1020 is not turning on.
    when i reset the phone from keys it vibrates but nothing comes on screen.
    Does any one having the same prb????/
    02-24-2014 10:19 AM