Poll: Whats your battery drain over night?

Julian_C

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey,
I just wanted to know, whats your battery drain on your lumia 1020 over night?
My scenario is to charge it to 100% in the evening and then let it there without using ist for ~9-10hrs until the next day. Certainly with wifi/Bluetooth/mobile data off, glance off and all apps closed. Let me know!
My 1020 looses around 8-9% Battery over night...

atherosxd

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
with only the wifi/Mobile/bluetooth/nfc turned off. glance are on and have background task. still 100% up to 7 hours. since I sleep for only less than 8 hours.

poots1101

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
i typically lose around 8-9%, however, i have both wi-fi and cellular enabled. no apps open. i do NOT have double tap to wake enabled however. using the insider pro app, it says i average around 1.4% discharge per hour overnight. i typically sleep for about 7 hours.

WillemC

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Not consistent. Varies from 3% loss till sometimes around 10%+
In the beginning I lost 20% or so during nighttime (around 8 hours sleep), but especially after the black update it improved.

Backgroundtasks are off, cellular is on, I have wifi set to auto disable if phone not active. Double tap to wake and glance are off.

Agent-P

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
You're free to use your phone however you want, I'm just curious why you charge your phone in the evening instead of waiting a few more hours and charging it overnight. That way you wouldn't need to worry about battery drain overnight.

Julian_C

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Im charging it in the evening to avoid that the phone is ~7-8hrs on stuck on the charger with 100% (so if the battery descharges 1% it wont be charged again). So this is are my results from last night :(
wp_ss_20140125_0001.png
i had everything off (wlan,data,bluetooth,nfc), all apps were closed, double tap off and glance to interval. The only allowed background apps were: facebook, whatsapp, battery sense, here drive+ and weather flow...

T1Cybernetic

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I was getting less than 10% each night but right now my phone is in for a screen repair so when i do get it back I will post my recent results with the newer black update ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo